European Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
In accordance with the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) we inform the Customer that the processing of data provided to the Seller when registering on this site has the primary purpose of registering the user and concluding the sale.
The provision of data is optional, but any refusal to provide it will make it impossible to perform the online shopping service.
The personal data provided are collected electronically and processed, with or without the aid of electronic means, directly and/or through delegated third parties (companies for home delivery, for mailing and for data entry) and will include all operations or set of operations of collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, deletion, destruction of data as provided for and necessary to the processing in question.
Such data will be used for:
- the administrative management of orders and purchases;
- statistical purposes related to the detection of purchasing behavior;
In addition, the Customer's data will be:
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- accepted recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- considered accurate by the Seller and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- kept in a form that allows identification of the person concerned for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed and as per European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
They may have access to information relating to customers specifically appointed as employees or contractors who need it for the performance of their duties or by virtue of the position they hold, in full knowledge of the rules on privacy and the processing of personal data, in the processing necessary or related to the execution of orders, sending communications. If necessary, third party service providers (persons in charge, external managers or independent data controllers) may be involved who are strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship, such as: carriers for home delivery, companies that provide payment services, consultants of the Company, etc.. In any case, the Seller undertakes not to communicate or disseminate the data collected to subjects not necessary for the performance of the above services and not to carry out unnecessary, irrelevant and excessive processing of contractual requests. The Customer has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to be informed of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and designated representative;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The Data Controller is the Seller. To exercise the rights provided by the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679, you must write to the Seller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the Data Controller
In accordance with this information, the user consents to the processing of data as described above.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT
The owner and manager of the treatment is:
Ciampelli Fiorenzo di C.F. & C. S.n.c. Via Nazionale 64 Corsalone 52010 Chiusi della Verna AR (Italy) - Tel. +39 0575 511326